Victoria Day Awards
The Victoria Day Awards are made annually on 1 July, (Victoria Day). They are specifically to reward and encourage Victorians in the areas of community and public service. The awards can be made in the following categories:
- The Victoria Day Award for Community and Public Service.
- The Victoria Day Award for Community and Public Service by a young Victorian.
- The Victoria Day Award for Community and Public Service by a Victorian Organisation or Association.
- The Victoria Day Award to a Good Corporate Citizen.
- The Victoria Day Award for the Arts.
- The Victoria Day Award for a Local Achiever.
The Awards are made by public nomination and selected by the Awards Committee and ratified by the Trustees of the Victoria Day Council. The award consists of a Murray Red Gum map of Victoria on a bronze stand with the name of recipient engraved.
The Award Nomination form can be viewed here
For full listing, please view this page on your desktop.
Victorian of the Year
Young Victorian of the Year
Organisation of the Year
Good Corporate Citizen
Dr. Susan Alberti
The Cathy Freeman Foundation
John Holland Group
Regional Arts Victoria
Dame Elisabeth Murdoch
Aids, Hepatitis & Sexual Health Line
Victorian Youth Symphony Orchestra
Sergeant Gary Chandler (VICPOL)
Rev Tim Costello
Lord Somers Camp
Royal South Street Society
Daniela Di Toro
Disabled Motorists (Victoria)
Bunnings Building Supplies
Surf Life Saving (Victoria)
Road Trauma Support Team (Vic) Inc
Dr Hugh Wirth
Country Fire Authority