The RACV is Victoria’s principal membership organisation with about 1.9 million members and more than 1900 employees.
RACV provides a range of products and services for members in the areas of:
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Club and resorts
- Financial services
- Home security
They are also committed to representing motorists’ interests in the areas of mobility, roads, road users, vehicles and the environment.
RACV has a long history of assisting Victorians, providing a valued service to millions of Victorians since its formation as a motorists’ social club in 1903.
RACV takes seriously its broader obligations as a ‘good corporate citizen’, devoting time and resources to projects, initiatives and activities that have a positive impact in the community.
RACV’s community programs include:
- Community partnerships
- Conservation Volunteers Australia;
- Royal District Nursing Service;
- Southern Peninsula Rescue Squad;
- The Salvation Army; and
- Victorian Opera
- RACV Community Foundation
- Zoos Victoria sponsorship, including RACV Wildlife Connect
- Sir Edmund Herring Memorial Scholarship
- Staff Volunteering Program
- Minor sponsorships and in-kind support
- Community engagement programs including support for Anzac Day.