Regional Arts Victoria
Regional Arts Victoria is an independent, not-for-profit, membership-based organisation working in long-term partnerships with every level of government, fostering contemporary and innovative regional cultural practice.
Regional Arts Victoria is the peak body for regional artists and arts organisations, and the leading organisation for regional creative practice in Victoria.
Regional Arts Victoria:
- Facilitates the partnerships, the organisations and the practices that create new work.
- Nurtures the experts who foster local artistic experiences and stimulate young minds.
- Presents major artistic projects that build local artistic leadership and legacy.
Regional Arts Victoria has three strategic directions:
- Reframing Regional Arts Victoria as a robust, sustainable arts organisation with a clear and coherent artistic program;
- Defined not by artform, venue, or artist career stage, but by the geographic places of Victoria, fostering and connecting the places where art is made, shared, experienced and discussed;
- Infusing a passionate advocacy for the arts across everything they do.
Across artistic and creative development work spanning five decades, Regional Arts Victoria has inspired art across the state.