Victoria Day Awards
The Victoria Day Awards are made annually on 1 July, (Victoria Day). They are specifically to reward and encourage Victorians in the areas of community and public service. The awards can be made in the following categories:
1. The Victoria Day Award for Community and Public Service.
2. The Victoria Day Award for Community and Public Service by a young Victorian.
3. The Victoria Day Award for Community and Public Service by a Victorian Organisatin or Association.
4. The Victoria Day Award to a Good Corporate Citizen.
5. The Victoria Day Award for the Arts.
6. The Victoria Day Award for a Local Achiever.
The Awards are made by public nomination and selected by the Awards Committee and ratified by the Trustees of the Victoria Day Council. The award consists of a Murray Red Gum map of Victoria on a bronze stand with the name of recipient engraved.
The Award Nomination form can be downloaded by clicking here
. Please print the page, complete the details and mail your nomination to the address on the form.